 Space / 12089
12088  |  12090
Subject:
announcing Eon project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:15:46 GMT

howD all,

I have a large ship in the works called the Eon.
It is both a ocean-going luxury yacht as well as
a space-going, er, luxury yacht ;-)

It is based largely on various multimillion dollar
luxury yachts and luxury 747 aircraft (yes you read
that right) that Syd Mead has designed and executed
for VERY wealthy oil sheiks, Donald Trump, and other
rich folk.

since it will take so long to build, I've placed
a "in progress" folder on my brickshelf here:

wherein I will post pictures of the project and its
various elements as I complete them

i will post when i add to the folder, since (as always)
i like to get feedback about these things as i go along.

thx much
-paul