 Space / 12066
  Orion Chemical Weapons Facility

Hello everybody. I'm finally getting around to posting this, as it's been about six months since I've built it. I'd like to show you the Blacktron: Orion Chemical Weapons Facility. The model is only (theoretically) the front section of the base. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orion Chemical Weapons Facility

2 words awsome so its one word (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Orion Chemical Weapons Facility

(...) Those Blacktron know how to defend a base correctly! The sentry guns are pretty neat looking as well. Great job! -Nick (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Orion Chemical Weapons Facility

yo wilson, LOOOOOOOOVE those flesh eating monkeys :-D here: (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Orion Chemical Weapons Facility

(...) Wilson (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)