 Space / 12061
  Blacktron Contest Note

Hi, Just checking the site at... (URL) (or Jude), the Vengeance under Catagory VII is listed as being my creation, when it is not. I think it is Paul Hanson's, as indicated by the link... (URL) entry is the Terrorformer for Catagory V, which was (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Blacktron Contest Note

Hendo (John P. Henderson) <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:Gp0InD.5Cp@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) group (...) You know, I had the updated page on my hard drive but I never uploaded it because I knew there was something left to fix. ...A (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)