 Space / 12068
Re: Blacktron Contest Note
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 01:18:49 GMT

Hendo (John P. Henderson) <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message
news:Gp0InD.5Cp@lugnet.com...
Hi,
Just checking the site at...

http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/bt1com.html

Tom (or Jude), the Vengeance under Catagory VII is listed as being my
creation, when it is not.  I think it is Paul Hanson's, as indicated by • the
link...  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9258

My entry is the Terrorformer for Catagory V, which was posted in this • group
just last night...  http://news.lugnet.com/build/contests/?n=823

Thanks!
-Hendo

You know, I had the updated page on my hard drive but I never uploaded it
because I knew there was something left to fix.  ...A few days wevt by, and
couldn't remember what was wrong with it, so I uploaded it to the site.  Now
I remember...  ;)  It's fixed now, and thanks for picking that up for me!

        ~ Tom