 Space / 12034
    Re: BT1 Contest Entry: Vengeance —Tony Hafner
   (...) hand (your glass solution). And the color scheme is spot-on. The modularity looks suspiciously akin to the ship you entered in the classic space contest last year... not that I'm faulting you. It makes for a wonderful model and is very (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: BT1 Contest Entry: Vengeance —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks! (...) I was hoping no one would notice that :-) A Blacktron ship just HAS to be modular, and the configuration I used last year worked very well, so I decided to reuse some of those ideas. (...) I agree - with the details I've (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)