 Space / 12001
    The Amon Ra —Steven McDonough
   My greatest creation yet is now on my site. The ship is the Amon Ra. It is going to be my entry into 1000steine.de ISCC. It is by far the largest thing I have ever built out of LEGO. It is over 3ft long, over a foot high and wide as well. There is a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Amon Ra —Jon Palmer
   "Steven McDonough" <nevets_mcd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GoCstq.BHr@lugnet.com... (...) thing (...) digital (...) if (...) I like what I see so far. You seem to have a good color scheme going on (not sure about the green on one end though) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)