 Space / 12030
Re: The Amon Ra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:21:27 GMT

"Steven McDonough" <nevets_mcd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GoCstq.BHr@lugnet.com...
My greatest creation yet is now on my site. The ship is the Amon Ra. It is
going to be my entry into 1000steine.de ISCC. It is by far the largest • thing
I have ever built out of LEGO. It is over 3ft long, over a foot high and
wide as well. There is a story for it as well.

Sorry about the less then stellar pics. I no longer have access to a • digital
camera. I have to use a video camera, and then capture stills. :(

http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous

Well let me know what you think. I do have more shots of the hull details • if
people are interested but none of the whole side of ship at once.

I like what I see so far.  You seem to have a good color scheme going on
(not sure about the green on one end though)  Theres a crazy amount of
detail on the hull.  This is good.  You've layered some plates on it nicely.

Holy cow are those old school Technic battery boxes for cryo units?!  Now
thats clever.

Good stuff.

-Jon