 Space / 11991
11990  |  11992
Subject:
UCS Tie at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:15:36 GMT

My local TRU has a huge stack of UCS Tie Interceptors for $69 each.
Seems like a good deal to me, but before I buy one (or more) I thought
I should post about it and see if that's such a good deal, or rare.  I
was under the impression that the UCS sets were hard to find and
expensive when they were found.  Do the other TRU's have these as
well?  If so, it's not such a great deal.

--Bill.

FUT: lugnet.market.shopping