 Marketplace / Shopping / 8459
Re: UCS Tie at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:13:58 GMT

Yep, over Thanksgiving weekend they were $50 each. This was a limited
special though and now they have been priced at $69.

They are still worth it though, I bought 7 as parts packs (Black wings,
Black plates, gray, blue dark gray slopes and most importantly to me lots
and lots of luverly blue, black and gray tiles - 1x2, 1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2)
You can see the inventory at ;
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7181-1?withpics=yes

I think original full price was $100, but they seem to be reduced down to
$70 ish now. I haven't seen them around here for lower than that since
Thanksgiving.

Mind you here in Wisconsin, shopping for cheap lego is like looking for an
Oasis in the desert at times!

Richard.

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:

My local TRU has a huge stack of UCS Tie Interceptors for $69 each.
Seems like a good deal to me, but before I buy one (or more) I thought
I should post about it and see if that's such a good deal, or rare.  I
was under the impression that the UCS sets were hard to find and
expensive when they were found.  Do the other TRU's have these as
well?  If so, it's not such a great deal.

We've got them for that price at TRU stores in the Seattle area.  I also
heard that they were selling for $49 over one weekend a few weeks back.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com