 Space / 11967
    Re: B1 contest entries —Tony Hafner
   (...) I noticed one thing about the Devourer page, though- the Alt tags for the images all claim that it is the neotrax. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: B1 contest entries —Alexander Zwagerman
   Thanx, Tony. The pages were made quickly and in the middle of the (Dutch) night, so I just copied and pasted some code and forgot to change the alt text. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy... I hope the emperor doesn't banish me from Blacktron space... (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)