 Space / 11977
Re: B1 contest entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:04:11 GMT

Thanx, Tony. The pages were made quickly and in the middle of the (Dutch)
night, so I just copied and pasted some code and forgot to change the alt
text. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy... I hope the emperor doesn't banish me from
Blacktron space...

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Hi, I've got two entries right now for the superb building contest which
really got me going (and I had just cleaned out the guestroom which I use
for building...)

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/neotrax.html

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/devourer.html

Cool models, Alexander- it's nice to see so many entries popping up.

I noticed one thing about the Devourer page, though- the Alt tags for the
images all claim that it is the neotrax.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com