 Space / 11913
  Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop

OoooOooOoooh. That is cool. Very cool. The little bubble cockpit and the way it opens up rox dood. I've only seen Cowboy Bebop twice, but I recognize the ship, and it looks like a very nice lego-ification. Does the bubble rotate around? If it does, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop

(...) thanks, I think that is one of the reasons the ship is so cool is that it is very recognizable. Bebop is good for unique takes on the conventions. (...) I have never noticed it rotating in the show, I am pretty sure it wasn't designed to. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)