 Space / 11905
    Re: Blacktron Contest entry —John Harms
    (...) Just looked (closely) at the instr. scans on Brickshelf. Looks like I've got the connector scheme reversed. Same pin-to-hole thing, just the command pod has the pins. A simple thing to switch for compatiblity with the original line. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Blacktron Contest entry —Tony Hafner
   (...) That isn't really necessary- note that the pins and holes are different in various models. The Battrax cockpit has holes in the back, and the Invader cockpit has pins in its back. And now that I've looked at the official instructions, it does (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Blacktron Contest entry —David Eaton
   (...) Was I the only kid that absoloutely hated that? Renegade, Battrax and Alienator all had pins pointing forward, but Invader had to have 'em pointing the other way. Annoyed me that I could do two cockpits back to back, couldn't put Invader's (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)