 Space / 11681
  Re: War Of The Worlds MOCs

(...) The way you phrased it ("what's the point") could easily be interpreted as criticism, even though you were just asking for an explanation of what he had in mind. But people are likely to be feeling very vulnerable when they put their creations (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: War Of The Worlds MOCs

(...) First, let me say that Mark doesn't need defending by anyone (and certainly not one as unqualified to do so as myself). But he did, indeed, let Wesley know what he thought. ;) And it wasn't exactly rude though, as you said, it could possibly (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: War Of The Worlds MOCs

(...) Well I admit that I was rather blunt, but in all honesty, I don't see the point of using one of the Lego CAD programs to put parts together in a manner that can't be duplicated in reality. On the other hand, why write "LMKWYT" if you don't (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: War Of The Worlds MOCs

(...) When I read your comment I thought you were making a funny about the fact that both the model and the thing modeled could be knocked over with a sneeze. [/:-) And sending more would never gain them victory. Anyway I looked at it and you might (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)