 Space / 11584
    MOC / T3 Trike alternate 'T3 Flier' —Zach Zaletel
   Hello everyone, I've been a reader for at least probably two years now, and I figure it's time to post something up to the list. While mindlessly playing around with the LOM T3 Trike one day, I came up with this: (URL) it a flier or a sub? I'm not (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC / T3 Trike alternate 'T3 Flier' —Joseph Gonzalez
   great job, zach! that set doesn't have too many pieces but you've got nice looking craft (looks like a cool flier to me). let's see some more models!! ..joseph g (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)