 Space / 11630
Re: MOC / T3 Trike alternate 'T3 Flier'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:25:09 GMT

great job, zach!
that set doesn't have too many pieces but you've got nice looking craft (looks
like a cool flier to me).

let's see some more models!!

..joseph g

In lugnet.space, Zach Zaletel writes:
Hello everyone,

I've been a reader for at least probably two years now, and I figure it's
time to post something up to the list.  While mindlessly playing around with
the LOM T3 Trike one day, I came up with this:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~sbosdm/z/Lego/

Is it a flier or a sub?  I'm not really sure.  I apologize for the low
quality of the pictures, but I was also playing around with the camera,
trying different angles and altitudes.  I'm curious if anyone else has any
T3 MOCs?

Thanks for all the entertaining discussions, posts and pics over the past
few years.  They've made for a great way to while away the time.

Cheers,
Zach Zaletel
Lugnet #808