 Space / 11549
    Re: Space MOC page updated! New blacktron fighter and new VTOL transport —Mladen Pejic
   I remember seeing your website I while ago and being very impressed. The Skyhop is cool. I wanted to make something similar after seeing A.I. too, but instead built more mecha. Anyways, nicely done. ;-) What really amazed me though was the Apollo (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space MOC page updated! New blacktron fighter and new VTOL transport —Tom Sciortino
   Mladen Pejic <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GMnuzx.DGK@lugnet.com... (...) too, (...) Heh, heh, yeah, I haven't ever tried a mech yet. They look like quite a challenge - I'm not too good at using inverted bricks and stuff like (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)