 Space / 11506
    Re: Pics! Can it be? —Jon Palmer
   "Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMG7ns.1GK@lugnet.com... Great to see some more creations Steve! (...) its a minifig scale probe or bot or that its a microfig ship. All the angles on this little guy just get my (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pics! Can it be? —Steve Runnels
   (...) Heh, thanks. Actually, it can't really move since all the pieces are packed so tight on that little octagon thingy. (...) I bought the dinos just to have dinos. :P But then I realized how they could be used for some great curves and more (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)