 Space / 11504
  Re: Pics! Can it be?

(...) Tell me about it...I still have 4 models that haven't had pics taken yet. Too many pictures, too little time... (...) This is such a sweet design. Very shark-like. You captured the feel of the sea quite well. Why do I have the sudden urge to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pics! Can it be?

(...) Thanks. Before this I had been wanting to do a whole array of ships inspired by aquatic animals. I still want to do the Hammerhead Shark capital ship though. ;) (...) This one is actually my favorite. Prolly need to see it in person to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)