 Space / 11473
  Get my DAT files for a Death Star project

Get them at (URL) warn: a complete Death Star is NOT included. hope it will give you ideas, Damien (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Get my DAT files for a Death Star project

In reference to those death star dats. Any chance those of who don't do DATS can see what you're talking about? (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Get my DAT files for a Death Star project

(...) The basic idea is very simple. I have made the smallest posible X-wing, millenium falcon and other Star Wars ships. The ships are still for minifigs but do not respect the canonical proportions. The X-wing can contain Luke and R2D2 but is only (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Get my DAT files for a Death Star project

(...) Picture would be great! I don't have L3Lab or LDView so I can't see what you are talking about and I would really like to see it somehow. Are jpegs possible through brickshelf or something? John (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  New Web Page: Pictures from my (uncompleted) Death Star Project

(...) (URL) you satistied? Damien (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Web Page: Pictures from my (uncompleted) Death Star Project

(...) Damien, VERY! Wow. Very cool. Thanks! How do you get the Ldraw program to duplicate the lego pieces and design it? John (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Web Page: Pictures from my (uncompleted) Death Star Project

(...) (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)