 Space / 11464
    Re: Two new Blacktron spaceships —Mark Sandlin
   (...) <some snippage> I like the shape of the spaceships, and I like the way the li'l tank-thing's turret sticks out of the top of the lander. If I may offer some constructive criticism, I think you used a bit too much yellow on the vehicles. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Two new Blacktron spaceships —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hey! The extravagant use of the colour yellow is my problem, I know. I have sooo much yellow (two classic castles really spoiled the balance...) and not enough black to compensate. Thanx! Alexander (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)