 Space / 11464
Re: Two new Blacktron spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:48:51 GMT

In article <GLw6An.9pC@lugnet.com>,
"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote:

Hi there!

I have just uploaded pictures of two Blacktron warships, Nihilia class and
Naglfar class. They are not yet integrated in the simple storyline on my
site, but can be found on the overview page:

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/models.html

LMKWYT

<some snippage>

I like the shape of the spaceships, and I like the way the li'l
tank-thing's turret sticks out of the top of the lander.

If I may offer some constructive criticism, I think you used a bit too
much yellow on the vehicles. Blacktron I vehicles tend to be mostly
black with a small amount of yellow trim.

Thanks for sharing your models!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations