 Space / 11445
Re: *New* Phoenix Class Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:20:08 GMT

Very nice Wes!
In lugnet.space, Wesley T. Prewer writes:
G'day all:

I have just finished building the Phoenix Class Carrier.

I havn't got the Specs made yet, but check out the pic on BrickShelf:

Much bigger than the Orion and the Zeus.

Hope you like it!

LMKWYT!!!!

Flt. Adm. Wes Prewer a.k.a. Corhellion
ITA website: http://www.geocities.com/corhellion666/ITA_website.html