 Space / 11434
  Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!

(...) <snip> (...) each with dozens of nifty details to steal, um I mean borrow, for future projects. So many different designs for hovercraft. The buildings in the town. I really like the dozens of drawers in the morgue. Random junk in the alleys, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!

(...) borrow ideas for Lego from stuff I have done... especially since I have borrowed ideas from time to time from some of my favorite builders. I have to disassemble some of my hover cars to get specific parts to finish a larger ship I am working (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)