 Space / 11432
Re: M-2 "Liberty" Varient of M-Series Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:11:38 GMT

"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote:

Here is the M-2 Varient. It isn't what I thought it was going to be earlier.
This varient is a fast courier-like vessel, with speed in design. It is
armed with four missiles, and an Electromagnetic Pulse Emitter on the
topside. It is equipped with an overpowered engine, which can be focused or
let broad. The Liberty varient is also equipped with 4 forward manuvering
thrusters, 4 reverse, 2 top, and 2 bottom. These allow ease of movment and
increased manuverability. As with all M-Series ships, the main cockpit
module can seperate, allowing docking to another sled, docking into a ship,
or escape from a doomed ship.

...Nice. I love the use of skis for the engine nacelle and the details are
spectacular. Schweet!

PLMKWYT

Rick Hallman
Confederation of Planets
http://confed.8m.com/

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com