 Space / 11388
    The "Centrite Carona" hardsuit. —Mark Nelson
   Hello, one and all. I finaly finished my first hardsuit. (At least I think that's what they're called. I call them mobile armor units.) Because it's my first, it's not that great. Nothing like the Kicker by Mladen. Centrite Caronautics is proud to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)