 Space / 11388
11387  |  11389
Subject:
The "Centrite Carona" hardsuit.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:58:00 GMT

Hello, one and all.

I finaly finished my first hardsuit. (At least I think that's what they're
called. I call them mobile armor units.) Because it's my first, it's not
that great. Nothing like the Kicker by Mladen.

Centrite Caronautics is proud to present the "Centrite Carona" Mobile Armor
Unit: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7602

PLMKWYT!

--
Mark Nelson