 Space / 11380
  Talon Starfighter

Recently, a Semi-NLF friend and my wife and I sat down to build from 10 boxes of unsorted bricks that I'd acquired over the last year or so and just never did anything with. I have yet to post all of the pictures, but the Talon is my product of that (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Talon Starfighter

Hi there Joel, I think the Talon has some real potential. At current, it seems a bit flimsy, but I'm sure that with a little more refinement, it could look quite striking indeed. I will compliment you on a very original and interesting design, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Talon Starfighter

(...) Thanks, Zac. :) It turned out as more of a proof of concept than anything since I chose to be limited to the various boxes I'd brought out for building that night. It's surprisingly stable over all, though the landing skids on the side are, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)