 Space / 11376
  Re: It's been a while...

(...) clever micro ship!!! So, like, what kind of drugs do you take, Tony? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's been a while...

(...) Thank you very much, and thanks to everyone else as well. It's fun to use weird parts. I'm thinking of trying to make minifig-scale ships that are equivalents of some of those. (...) I have 5 kids, so sleep deprivation is my only excuse. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)