 Space / 11367
  Re: Bardiel is done

Excellent, Jon! All your imagination, hard work and attention to just about every possible detail has really paid off! What a fantastic ship! I'm truly impressed and plan on studying this ship very carefully. This shot especially stood out to me: (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bardiel is done

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GL8CAo.HGK@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) truly (...) Its great to hear any praise about this but especially nice to hear it from others who have made their own enormous ships. Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)