 Space / 11354
  Re: Bardiel is done

(...) That thing's huge! See below. (...) The storyline: I love that bridge in frame 57...and those little black-and-silver terror troops are great with those Toa masks as shields! Excellent idea. I didn't get too far through the story itself--I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bardiel is done

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GL5wLE.IuK@lugnet.com... (...) Glad you liked the elevated set. That was fun to make. And the masks as shields came about because I love to make something else out of a part that so many (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)