 Space / 11306
11305  |  11307
Subject:
New Door ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 04:53:29 GMT

Hi Folks,

This link to Brickshelf will show pictures of some door and hatch designs I
created:

I'm rather proud of the iris doors. I don't know if anyone has messed with
these yet, but they are kind of cool. I haven't figured out a way to open all
the slats (petals) at once, but the effect is still there. They aren't very
practical, and the big one takes up a huge amount of space in comparison to the
opening provided.

I am creating DAT files of these for any one who wants to try and build them
into a ship. I will try to post those soon, I will, of course, keep you
updated.

Now to finish editing the pics of my hover things!

Thanks,

GREG~