 Space / 11300
Re: Keppler Industries update: Bu-806 Hotaru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:09:24 GMT

Ooops, I meant to post this to .build.mecha and .space...

Doh!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.build, Kyle Keppler writes:
I would like to annouce my latest mecha, the Bu-806 Hotaru. Find it in the
mecha section...

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

LMKWYT!

--Kyle