 Space / 11299
11298  |  11300
Subject:
The Galactic Shipyard turns 1!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:36:10 GMT

I think its come a long way in 1 year.  I want to thank everyone who has
contributed all of the creations for the site. Also thanks for sharing all
of your ideas on how to make the GS better!

As for new stuff, I should have a bunch of new building tips on the site
soon.
Also in about a week I should have a big surprise ready that you might like.

Thanks!

-Jon