 Space / 11295
11294  |  11296
Subject:
another city, and a fort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 04:03:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've finished building and posting my latest town, Glen Caer:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/glencaer/

also there is the house of the family Luyi, called Kyamitsu:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/kyamitsu/

also, ive added some more characters, some who are more periphery, but may
eventually develop importance.

and on my brickshelf account i've got a picture of a robot-mech thing which is
a modified version of some set i had long ago.. and there is a picture of the
two trees i built for my world, so far.

enjoy!
-lenny