 Castle / 10606
Re: another city, and a fort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
I've finished building and posting my latest town, Glen Caer:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/glencaer/

Neat little village.  It reminds me of the village from Braveheart.  I like how
Tor Kunde almost looks like it's scowling with those slopes like that.

also there is the house of the family Luyi, called Kyamitsu:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/kyamitsu/

I like the way you did the wall around the house.  Good economy of bricks.

also, ive added some more characters, some who are more periphery, but may
eventually develop importance.

and on my brickshelf account i've got a picture of a robot-mech thing which is
a modified version of some set i had long ago.. and there is a picture of the
two trees i built for my world, so far.

The trees look nice.  I always like to see other people's tree designs.

enjoy!
-lenny

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html