 Space / 11263
  Mars Defence Corps.

I have just opened a new website where I will be sending new photographs and documents recently retrieved from the archives of the Mars Defence Corps. These pictures were only recently found in the archives and were thought to have been destroyed in (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mars Defence Corps.

Looks cool. Nice photo editing and CS logos. :-) But I kinda got tired of the seeing the same thing(too many pics of that one ship ;-p). Will look forward to more... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)