 Space / 11268
Re: Mars Defence Corps.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:16:42 GMT

Looks cool. Nice photo editing and CS logos. :-) But I kinda got tired of
the seeing the same thing(too many pics of that one ship ;-p).

Will look forward to more...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Mark James Foster writes:
I have just opened a new website where I will be sending new photographs and
documents recently retrieved from the archives of the Mars Defence Corps.
These pictures were only recently found in the archives and were thought to
have been destroyed in the Cloud Wars long ago.

I would welcome any feedback concerning the newly brought to light
photographs. More will follow as soon as they have been catalogued.....

I would like to thank all those who helped in the retrieval of these
important historical documents. They fill a void left by the vacuum of
history and provide a vital insight into the turbulent times when Squadron
Leader Will Haze and his Tarantula regiment fought for Mars and the
Federation of Colonies.

http://www.rosetau.com/mars/lego_mars.html

Mark James Foster
Chief Archivist - Mars Federation, Defence Corps. Research