 Space / 11252
  Another Big Ship - Starship Regent

Greetings! A funny thing happened on the way to the scrap heap! I was painfully taking apart Gibraltar when I had the sudden inspiration to whip together an attack cruiser, sort of "Gibraltar Lite." So after much recycling, Starship Regent has (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Big Ship - Starship Regent

(...) That's a great ship with enviably gorgeous detail, but what about that poor guy on the reactor vent?! You'll be able to use him as a nightlite! Dave! (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Big Ship - Starship Regent

Gib-baby on Slim Fast! Yes and escort ship, a Fast and sleek, a new member of the family. I like the back of the command deck.....I'm glad I got to see Gibby before it metamorphed. Good job Dawg! (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Big Ship - Starship Regent

(...) Heh heh! That's good ol' Elwood "Sparky" Farnsworth, always spacewalking too close to the reactor vent. Dan (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Big Ship - Starship Regent

Cool! Pretty impressive to be built "on the fly". :-D I think I may have to get going on the KI giant ship 2... Hopefully #2 will go a little faster. ;^p (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Big Ship - Starship Regent

Awesome Dan! That is so cool! Great form too! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)