 Space / 11266
Re: Another Big Ship - Starship Regent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 00:22:12 GMT

Awesome Dan! That is so cool! Great form too!

-Geordan-

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! A funny thing happened on the way to the scrap heap! I was
painfully taking apart Gibraltar when I had the sudden inspiration to whip
together an attack cruiser, sort of "Gibraltar Lite." So after much
recycling, Starship Regent has joined the Spaceforce fleet:

This ship was built on the fly and doesn't open up or have any interior
details. But it fits in with the fleet quite well, like an escort cruiser
for Gibraltar (though she now rests in pieces *sniff*).

Enjoy!

Dan