 Space / 1122
  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Unfortunately, no. They were all smallish and constructed very much along the lines of the ones here: (URL) , only more of them. I've been trying to track this image down for a couple months. I originally saw it on sale on ebay some time ago, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Alright, smaller than. (...) Hmm... maybe it was either a whole bunch of robots in various sets put together, or it was just a custom creation by somebody. I can't recall anything, I am totally stumped. Drat! I hate space questions I cannot (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)