 Space / 11211
  Unitron??

I'm relatively new to this web site so maybe this has been discussd before. I stopped collecting lego right around the Blacktron II, Space Police II days, so I never had any experience with the later space sets. It seems after those days the space (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unitron??

(...) Some people didn't care for the color scheme as much as past space subthemes so it didn't sell as well (seemingly). Opaque yellow seems to be one of the least favorite colors amongst spaceheads except as trim and warning flags, although it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unitron??

Scott & All, (Yet another Scott, heh heh) (...) It probably has, but it is always fun! : ) (...) My thoughts on it are, it seemed it was the start of the Junior threads, not so much of parts but as in bizarre minifigs, and decorations. The theme (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unitron??

"Scott Mangum" <smangum@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message news:GJtAuI.8G@lugnet.com... (...) before. (...) of (...) sure). (...) The only Unitron set available outside the U.S. was 6991, the other three were U.S.-only. At least that's the way it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)