 Space / 1118
  Re: Anyone remember this set?

(...) Hmmm... are you sure you weren't dreaming? :-) The first "official" Lego robots at Minifig scale that I remember came out circa 1994 in the Spyrius line, and they were made from the standard set of minifig pieces. (URL) you thinking of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone remember this set?

In lugnet.space, Mike Clemens writes: [...] It comes out looking a little (...) Oh... fudge. Stupid non-monospace fonts. Sorry about that totally unreadable diagram. I'll try to find some ldraw pics of the parts if anyone is truly interested. - Mike (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)