 Space / 11136
  Re: Wesley Prewer

(...) Nope, nothing came up in a search either. There are so many people using BS with awesome creations, but neva post them to LUGNET, Austin Bailey and Steve Barker would be good examples. Austin has some really sweet mecha, space craft etc. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wesley Prewer

G'day, all. My name's Kenneth Tam, this is my first post to Lugnet. I hadn't checked the board for a while so I'm so this reply is late, but I can tell you who Wes is. Wes, myself, and Nathan Falslev are collaborating on a storyline-driven universe (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wesley Prewer

Ahh just noticed you moved your site. I'll update your link at the Shipyard soon. -Jon "Kenneth Tam" <wolfstar826@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJB3zL.DCC@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) is. (...) BS (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)