 Space / 11136
Re: Wesley Prewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:36:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Anyone heard from this guy?

Nope, nothing came up in a search either. There are so many people using BS
with awesome creations, but neva post them to LUGNET, Austin Bailey and
Steve Barker would be good examples.
Austin has some really sweet mecha, space craft etc.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=darcoarco
And Steve has an incredible podracer, fiberoptics and everything!
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Grendel

I don't remember seeing posts from him.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Corhellion

Nice looking microfig stuff. :^)