 Space / 11113
  Re: New Confedertation flagship, the Sword of the Spirit

(...) some of your older designs are fairly spartan and functional, but you've turned that sense of utility to your advantage of late. This ship really carries that forward--I especially appreciate that it "fits in" with your other microfig (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Confedertation flagship, the Sword of the Spirit

(...) Thanks!!! (...) ERK!!!!! I really don't want to know :-P Rick (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)