 Space / 11074
    Galactic shipyard update (9-6-01) —Jon Palmer
   Hey everyone. I have several new entries in this update. -Eagle 2 Transport by Bob Hayes -Overkill Heavy Space Fighter by Paul Hanson -Mavors II and Royal Oak class destroyer by Jordan D. Greer -Adaloid Mothership by Daniel Jassim -Halberd class (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Galactic shipyard update (9-6-01) —Paul Hanson
   (...) snippage (...) I thought you were adding only capital ships to the shipyard these days :-) In any case, I am honored to be included. I'm glad you liked my ship. Thanks - Paul (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Galactic shipyard update (9-6-01) —Jon Palmer
   When I trimmed back the site last winter I kept the heavy fighter section. Kind of a way to stick to very big ships and have some fighters too I guess. Glad you like that I included it. You're one of the only people I didn't really ask permission to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)