 Space / 11073
  Re: Royal Oak class destroyer

Yes. Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures, but as I have no experience with taking pictures of Lego ships, I tend to make mistakes. Yes, that is a bow mounted weapon (made up of about 20 pieces or so). There's another one like it (not exactly (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Royal Oak class destroyer

(...) Taking pics of Lego is tough, I'm still starting on my learning curve. Have you considered a digital camera? I'm pretty happy with my Kensington SVGA USB web cam, it has a manual focusing ring to let me get close, and the pics aren't bad. It (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)