 Space / 11059
11058  |  11060
Subject:
Brikwars, MichLUG style...a proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 03:33:44 GMT

Me and Trevor had a proposal for the ConFusion display, since we both knew
that we were going to get alot of room, we thought of having a 2-day
Brikwars game based on our space stuff. Using a desolate landscape and lots
of gungans (think of them as Timmys) and skeletons. using TDF soldiers (If
Scott wans in on the insanity) and Confed Commandos, the Battle of Stilyugi
(sp?) will happen!!! Depending on weather Jason wants in on this, me and
Trev were thingking of using the Mountain. This needs to be all planned out.
Need input </Johnny 5>.

Rick