Re: Brikwars, MichLUG style...a proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Rick & All,

Me and Trevor had a proposal for the ConFusion display, since we both knew
that we were going to get alot of room, we thought of having a 2-day
Brikwars game based on our space stuff. Using a desolate landscape and lots
of gungans (think of them as Timmys) and skeletons. using TDF soldiers (If
Scott wans in on the insanity) and Confed Commandos, the Battle of Stilyugi
(sp?) will happen!!! Depending on weather Jason wants in on this, me and
Trev were thingking of using the Mountain. This needs to be all planned out.
Need input </Johnny 5>.

Well, sounds interesting, we will need to do some planning, I would hate to
take away too much from the main display for it. Speaking of which, any
ideas for the next display?

Scott S.
--

Well, here's the deal:  My destroyer ain't coming this time around, but my
frigate, 2 corvettes and my heavy freighter will probably be there, so

The idea is to give us something to all get involved in over the length of
the 1.5 days - we're all there pretty late on the Saturday, so it's a great
opportuniy.  Futher, the people who will be going to this show will really
appreciate (in my point of view) a fantasy role playing game.  And people
whoe are just watching or passing by will appriciate the models too, both on
the battle field and in the regular display.

It's an idea, pure and simple.  We can bat this thing bath and forth - we
have tons of time to make stuff for it, and learn the rules.  The point is
that the structures/vehicles do not have to be too elaborate - the point
systems for each will determine their actual strength, so it may be really
fun even if you pit gungans against space troopers.

Comments, Critisms?

~Trev